GOD IS ALIVE
- God is one being, holy, and good. He is eternal as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit together.
- The Bible is God’s Word, fully inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- The Church is not a building or house, but it is a body of true believers.
- Sin (wrong doing according to God's holy standard/disobedience to God/not trusting God) is a reality for all people, so each of us is separated from God.
- Jesus, God’s only begotten Son, came into the world to die in order to pay for our sin. This payment allows those who believe to return to a right relationship with God.
- All people are called to turn from their sin and believe in Christ Jesus.
- Followers of Jesus are to make disciples, in love and humility.
OUR COMMUNITY'S CORE VALUES
We seek to know GOD and make Him known! Whether seeking God through His Word, praying, sharing Jesus with those around us, or just hanging out with each other, our core values define our approach to everything we do. They are to:
- Love God with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength (Matthew 22:37)
- Love those around us like God loves us (Mark 12:31, Luke 10:25-37, )
- Engage with the love of God (Luke 10:33-35, John 13:35, 1 John 3:18)
- Inform people of the Good News of Jesus (Rom 1:16,2 Tim 1:8, 1 Peter 3:15)
- Make disciples (Matthew 28:18-20
- Inspire a community of believers to change the world (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Worship with Passion (Colossians 3:23, Colossians 3:23, Titus 2:14)
Our values are built upon Christ-centered principles that you can view HERE
You can find our full statement of faith HERE.
Back To Top