GOD IS ALIVE
- God is eternal. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Completely good and holy.
- The Bible is God’s Word, fully inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- The Church is made up of all true believers.
- Sin (wrong doing) is a reality for all people, so each of us is separated from God.
- Jesus, God’s Son, came into the world to die in order to pay for our sin. This payment
allows those who believe to return to a right relationship with God.
- All people are called to turn from their sin and believe in Christ Jesus.
- Followers of Jesus are to make disciples, in love and humility.
WE ARE FOUNDED ON 7 KEY VALUES
Our core values define our approach to everything we do. They are:
- Save the Lost (Matthew 5:14, 28:18-20; John 13:34-35)
- Revive the Saved (1 Thessalonians 5:9-28)
- Train Them All (Romans 12:2; 2 Corinthians 3:18)
- Engage with Love (1 John 3:18; Luke 10:33-35)
- Inform people of the Good News of Jesus (Rom 1:16,2 Tim 1:8, 1 Peter 3:15)
- Inspire a community of believers to change the world (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Worship with Passion (Colossians 3:23, Colossians 3:23; Titus 2:14)
Our values are built upon Christ centered principles you can view HERE
You can find our full statement of faith HERE.
Back To Top